Anxiety could be the biggest enemy of the person, and working on it professionally and seeking help to keep it under control is the only route to live a panic-free, anxiety life. Anxiety is the body’s natural response to stress. Feeling anxious at times is normal but if it happens every single time, then you might be under great suffering. Many suffer from fright/flight response towards their stress, rushing and disrupting the breathing patterns. It is important to understand and determine your emotional triggers, fears and stressors. Know what leads you to be anxious in the situation. Everybody has a different response to anxiety, some get sweaty palms whereas, and some get palpitations.
Counsellors usually recommend maintaining the diet, practicing the medidation, yoga and incorporating the healthy routine. Consult a mental health counselor to find an effective solution. So, before you start Goggling ‘Best counsellor in Charlotte in NC’, knows the causes and tips on dealing:
Causes of anxiety
Researchers say that factors responsible for anxiety could be genetics, environmental factors, and negative instances. Additionally, areas of the brain that control fear are also responsible for causing anxiety.
Symptoms of anxiety
- Feeling of weakness, nervousness, restlessness, and exhaustion
- Sweating, trembling, increased heart rate, and hypertension
- Having trouble sleeping, difficulty in controlling worry, and experiencing gastrointestinal problems.
- Finding hard to concentrate and thinking a lot about something traumatic that happened in the past.
Treatments of anxiety
Treatment for anxiety is sub-categorized in two different ways: Medication and psychotherapy.
– Approaching a mental health specialist can help you gain knowledge about tools and strategies you can use to deal with anxiety.
– The tools include antidepressants and sedatives.
– They balance brain chemistry, prevent anxiety, and reduce the symptoms of the disorder.
The natural treatment for anxiety include:-
These natural remedies can be added to your routine in order to change your lifestyle and make you love your life more.
Exercise is important for your physical as well as mental health. It can ease your feelings and improve your well-being and encourage positive living. Workout for at least 30-minutes a day. Join the gym or just go for a run
- Practice yoga and meditation
Yoga is one of the most effective therapies to stop anxious thoughts and prevent toxic thinking. The mind heals automatically when you focus more on your body. On the other hand, meditation is also good therapy. Practice Breathe-in-Breathe-out to feel mentally lighter. You should inhale or exhale at least 4 times a day or for at least 5 minutes.
- Figure out your thought pattern
Once you figure out what is causing you to think negatively or invoking fear, challenge yourself to overcome it. Ask yourself can I change it now? If yes then work upon it, and if no then leave it. Face your fears and take back control.
- Sleep well
Sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Avoid screen time for at least 2 hours before you go to sleep. Do not consume coffee, tea, or any other drink that contains caffeine, as it can ruin your sweet sleep. Read a book, spend time with your loved ones, and indulge in a positive environment for sound sleep.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol
Reduce the intake of caffeine and alcohol. Caffeine is a major disruption of sleep, and alcohol and smoking are also major causes of pessimistic thoughts. Cut-back and switch to a healthier lifestyle. Apart from coffee, tea and chocolates should also be avoided.
- When should you consult a therapist?
Seek professional help If natural therapies do not help and still causing problems like:-
- Worrying excessively that is interrupting your personal and work-life
- Finding it difficult to control fear, anxiety, and toxic thinking
- Not able to control your urges for alcohol, tobacco, or drug use
- Having suicidal thoughts or behavior.
Then you need professional help. A mental health professional helps with streamlining your triggers and maintaining your behavioral therapy and medications.
What causes anxiety should not stay inside you forever. With the right treatments, even the most crucial symptoms can disappear and heal you from the darkest phase of your life. Once you find the most suitable treatment, you will feel livelier and your life will become jubilant.