QuickBooks have always been a helping hand for every business person. It encourages and supports each and every type of business. There are numerous QuickBooks Services that had made the life of a lot of people fast and easier. QuickBooks Services has resolved all the finance and accounts management issues in every business. Whether it be a small, medium, or large-sized business, it has been a great benefit for all. But at the end of the day, it is just a software and might give some error issues, sometimes. One of such most common errors is QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118.
This is counted under one of the most common errors. It occurs while you activate or open the QuickBooks Desktop. In this, QuickBooks does not load the license data and unable to initialize the license properties. The error messages appear to be something like-
- Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties.
- Error 3371 and status code 11118: Could not initialize license properties.
- QuickBooks has registered some problem on startup.
- Just a simple message, saying QuickBooks could not initialize license properties.
Why QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs?
As Intuit has made it mandatory to hold license data that is stored on the hard drive. So, however, if that file or license data goes missing or gets corrupted then you may get this error code. Though there are various other reasons for this Error 3371 to be seen. The different aspects are as mentioned below-
- If some file or components that are needed by it Desktop to run goes missing or damaged.
- If the MSXML component is damaged. As it is a very important component and is required by QuickBooks Desktop to run on the system.
- Interference of Anti-virus: The old version windows operating system or anti-virus program isolates a few of the QuickBooks Desktop files.
- If you do not save the file and try to open it then also this error 3371 may appear. So, always save the QBO file before you proceed to import it.
Points to be kept in mind while resolving this QuickBooks Error 3371.
- If the latest updated windows are not installed in your system. Then there are chances that your QuickBooks installation may get damaged or fail. So, make sure that you have all the latest updates and keep your latest version up-to-date.
- Go hire some qualified IT professional if you are still facing the same errors even after following all the points. They will help you get rid of all your Windows Operating System related queries.
How to fix this QuickBooks Error 3371 code 11118?
It is really important to fix this error instantly in order to avoid any further damages to the system. So, to resolve this QuickBooks Error 3371, here are some latest solutions. The different list of solutions are as explained below-
Solution 1: Try to update your Windows OS.
- Click on the “Windows logo”.
- Hit the “All program” option.
- Select the “Windows Update” option.
- As soon as you finish installing the updates, just click on “Install QuickBooks”.
Solution 2: Deleting the ECML file and Renaming the Entitlement file could be a help.
- To run the file, hold “Windows key + R Key” on your keyboard. Then a run window will appear.
- In the window appeared, type- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\EntitlementClient\v8 and hit enter.
- Next, click on the “OK” button. It will direct you to Window Explorer at the location.
- After you find the ECML file, right click on it.
- In the next step, click on the delete option to get rid of the QuickBooks Error 3371.
- Now close this window.
- Try to re-run your QuickBooks software.
- At last, register your product again.
Solution 3: Go and install the latest windows updates.
- At first, just install the latest windows updates. Then click on the “start key” option.
- Select all programs and update your windows.
- Click on the update button and press on it to check for the latest updates.
- Re-install your QuickBooks once again, after you complete a successful updation.
Solution 4: Go download the QuickBooks tool hub and use Quick fix my program.
- First of all, close your its Desktop.
- Then, download its Tool Hub on your system.
- In the next step, click on the Quick Fix My Program option.
- Select installation issues and search for Error 3371 to fix it.
- Click on the OK button.
- Finally, go to QuickBooks and open the data file.
So, these all were the latest solutions to get rid of QuickBooks Error 3371 code 11118. You can easily resolve all your issues using any of the above-mentioned solutions. However, if you still face any problem or unable to get rid of the error. Then QuickBooks Services being so helpful always, reach out to us anytime you wish to. Just give a call on the given toll-free number. Our team of experts will surely guide you and support you to get the desired result.